Early 2018 an update on the International Care Considerations was published in the Lancet (Neurology)*. During the Duchenne Care Conference the most relevant topics of these updated Care Considerations will be presented followed by discussions on the implementation of the Standards of Care.
- Programme will be posted soon on this website. Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Prof. Eugenio Mercuri, pediatric neurology (Rome, IT)
- Dr Jarod Wong, endocrinology (Glasgow, UK)
- Prof Jonathan Finder, pulmonology (Pittsburgh, US)
- Dr Imelda de Groot, rehabilitation (Nijmegen, NL)
- Dr Jos Hendriksen, neuropsychology (Heeze/Maastricht, NL)
- Dr Erik Niks, pediatric neurology (Leiden, NL)
- Dr Linda Cripe, pediatric cardiology (Colombus, US)
- Dr Anne Connolly, pediatric neurology (St Louis, US) tbc
- Clinicians and other health care professionals
- Clinicians: € 95,-
- Other health care professionals: € 45,-
Information on accreditation will be available soon.