- DICOM viewer – DICOM images can be uploaded onto the CPMS and then by using the DICOM viewer all panel members can view these. The user can flip and rotate, annotate and zoom into the images.
- Digital Pathology viewer – This feature comes as a completely separate viewer which can be used in any web page to display dynamic maps.
- Pedigree tool – This feature allows patient’s ancestry to be tracked in the form of a family tree and shows the family members who possess the genetic mutation in question. The Pedigree Tool also hosts many other options.
- Multi-check coding systems – Healthcare professionals can pick one or more of the coding systems that are available in the CPMS to enter data on a specific condition or procedure such as ICD-10, Orphanet, MedDRA and LONIC.
- Research – Medical researchers can request access to the CPMS and utilise the Research section of the systemwhich allows anonymised data to be viewed.
- Performance Indicators – The CPMS automatically records different statistics such as the amount of active users and open panels as well as generating an Activity Report
This is the standard access profile for doctors, nurses and professionals regulated in healthcare activities. The HP role means you have access to enrol patients and see all patients enrolled within your Healthcare provider. You will need to request HP access if you wish to access the coordinator or dispatcher roles. This role allows a user to enrol patients, submit panels and participate in panels.
This role is designed for the ERN Coordinator, however it may be the case that more than one member of an ERN may be required to become a Coordinator. The coordinator engages in activities such as forwarding panels and handling access requests. A Co-ordinator also has access to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This role allows a user to enrol patients, submit panels and participate in panels. The Coordinator can also assist in assembling panels when requested to do so and forwarding panels onto other ERNs if necessary. They can also use access the Performance Indicators in order to monitor users.
The role delegates one task of a Coordinator, in particular the handling of requests for assistance from other ERN Members to the ERN Coordinator. A Dispatcher is able to handle these requests on behalf of the Coordinator so a clinical background is preferred; other than having the authority to delegate tasks this role is almost identical to the HP role. Dispatchers do not have access to KPIs. This role allows a user to enrol patients, submit panels and participate in panels. They also support the Coordinator with tasks.
A Researcher doesn’t take part in panels and for this role it isn’t crucial to be a healthcare professional. The researcher role allows access to anonymised data in order to create reports and analyse data. This role allows the user to have access to the Research section of the system to use different anonymised data submitted. All of the links to request access to CPMS are available on the website: https://cpms.ern-net.eu/login/#/journey/dashboard/
Accessing the CPMS – This guide will demonstrate how to request access to the CPMS
Logging into the CPMS – This guide demonstrates how to log into the CPMS using the different methods of two step authentication
CPMS User Guide – an overall guide demonstrating how to access the CPMS, submit a panel and the different features available