The centres part of EURO-NMD (also know as “healthcare providers”) can be found here.
To be a member of the EURO-NMD network these centres fullfil a group of conditions. We monitor the activity of each of this centres regularly, to make sure they meet the following membership requirements:
- be part of an European Union Member State or of the European Economic Area
- being an expert centre for neuromuscular diseases in general or for a group of neuromuscular diseases, in the later case as part of a Consortium of centres that offer all-round neuromuscular care
- comply with minimal numbers of patients seen and techniques performed on a yearly basis
- signature of the governance documents, including but the Network Agreement and the Logo Agreement
- reply to requests of information updates
- collaboration in the semestral monitoring activities
- attendance to the Annual Board Meetings
- active participation in the ERN activities, including participation in the neuromuscular working groups, advisory boards and ERN projects (registry,guidelines)
- each centre is supposed to create a new CPMS discussion panel each month besides providing panel experts for discussion triggered by other members
- acceptance that a lack of participation in the ERN activities is a reason for termination of membership
Our centres participate in Working Groups for 5 different neuromuscular disease areas. You can learn about the latter here.