Following the ERN’s motto: “knowledge travels, not the patient” we are pleased to announce that the EU is funding an Exchange Training Programme. Through this programme your travel costs will be financed, and you will receive a daily allowance of 200€ per working day for your accommodation, travel insurance and subsistence costs. This Exchange Programme foresees 5 training days in another facility of the network which can be extended up to six weeks. The target population for this programme are healthcare professionals from ERN Euro-NMD, and in specific cases, patient representatives.
Here is how it works:
Step 1 – Identify needs and offers:
Step 2 – Make contact:
- You have found the training you need in the blackboard? Please contact the Hosting Institution to arrange your training dates
- You haven’t found your training in the blackboard? Feel free to contact Network members which might be able to train you and arrange for your training directly
Step 3 – Apply:
- You’ve arranged for your training with the Hosting Institution? Please fill out your application here:
Euro-NMD Exchange Training Programme 2021-2022 Application
Step 4 – Assessment:
- Incoming applications are evaluated weekly. Until December 2022, we will grant 55 packages of 5-day stays for the Healthcare professionals of our network. If compliant with our criteria, priority will be given to Affiliated Partners and the ICT countries in the Network. After that, we will use the “first come, first serve” basis. If successful, we will sign a Mobility agreement, which needs EU- approval.
Step 5 : travel arrangements
- Once approved by the ERN coordinator and the EU, we will transfer your application to Ecorys, the external provider for the travel arrangements. Accommodation and travel insurance are for you to organize. And you are good to go!
- On the day of arrival, you will receive the per diems (200€ per working day)
For more information, please see: ERN Exchange Programme 2021-2022, Mobility FAQ’s, ERN Euro-NMD Mobility Plan. For your questions, don’t hesitate to contact Euro-NMD’s project manager, Ms. Heike PASCAL at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include email@example.com as well in your contact email.